The unexpected shifts in the global markets because of the sudden outbreak of the COVID-19 virus have brought many major and minor tremors to industries of all sizes including the Unmanned Traffic Management Market.
The unmanned traffic management market is likely to witness an impressive CAGR of 21.2% during the forecast period. The unprecedented growth is owing to the growing employment of drones in logistics & transportation and other commercial applications. The escalating need for UTM solutions to assimilate self-governing aerial vehicles in commercial airspace is another factor significantly contributing to the growth of the global unmanned traffic management market.
Some of the key players in the Unmanned Traffic Management market are-
- Airmap, Inc.
- Altitude Angel Limited
- Analytical Graphics
- SZ DJI Technology Co., Ltd.
- Harris Corporation
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Nova Systems
- Nokia Corporation
Features of the Report
This report offers high-quality insights and is the outcome of detailed research methodology comprising extensive secondary research, rigorous primary interviews with industry stakeholders and validation and triangulation with Stratview Research’s internal database and statistical tools.
Based on the research, a proper report is crafted with the following key features:
- Market structure: Overview, industry life cycle analysis, supply chain analysis
- COVID-19 Impact Assessment
- Market environment analysis: Growth drivers and constraints, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis
- Market trend and forecast analysis
- Market segment trend and forecast
- Competitive landscape and dynamics: Market share, product portfolio, product launches, etc.
- Attractive market segments and associated growth opportunities
- Emerging trends
- Strategic growth opportunities for the existing and new players
- Key success factors
About Stratview Research
Stratview Research is a global market intelligence firm providing wide range of services including syndicated market reports, custom research and sourcing intelligence across industries, such as Advanced Materials, Aerospace & Defense, Automotive & Mass Transportation, Consumer Goods, Construction & Equipment, Electronics and Semiconductors, Energy & Utility, Healthcare & Life Sciences, and Oil & Gas.